This training seminar will be presented in English by Dr. Luis F. Garcia (www.usbiomag.com/aboutus). Dr. Garcia will teach theory and hands on practice daily. He will address the audience on the proper informed consent format to use and legal issues encountered that must be adhered when applying the Biomagnetism Therapy in the United States.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 | 8:30 am – 7 pm.
- Thursday October 8 to Sunday March 11, 2020 | 9:00 am – 7 pm
- Lunch breaks will be from 1:30-3:00 pm (Lunch not included).
- Two daily 30-minute coffee/snack breaks from 11 – 11:30 am and 5 – 5:30 pm (included during the seminar).
The course will be held at the at Kean University in Union, New Jersey.
Address: 1000 Morris Ave. North Avenue Academic Building 606, Union, NJ 07083
Each attendee is responsible for making their own hotel reservations. These are the recommended hotels by Kean University:
- You will need to bring your own notebooks. Pens will be provided.
- Dress code: This is a professional training seminar, as such, professional attire is required. Please, no shorts, sweat pants, tank tops, tee-shirts, sandals, Crocs or flip-flops.
- Name badges will be provided, and they must be visible during the duration of the seminar.
- We recommend that you download and subscribe to our Beyond Biomag 3D App so that you can learn to use it as a reference tool during the seminar and beyond.
Register now by filling out our online application form: Click here
What you need to Register
2-Pay for the training seminar.
3-After completion of payment, you will receive an email confirmation that you are officially enrolled in the seminar and your spot will be reserved.
We have a class limit of 60 people for this seminar. We suggest you complete your reservation early so that you can secure your place for the training. Previous Biomagnetism seminars have sold out well in advance of the courses in the United States.
The fee for October Training is:
$1895.00 – $500.00 deposit required Before August 31, 2020
$1995.00 – $500.00 deposit required After September 20, 2020
$2,100.00 – $500.00 deposit required After September 21, 2020
The fee for Spanish Training is:
$1895.00 – $500.00 deposit required Before September 13, 2020
$1995.00 – $500.00 deposit required After October 25, 2020
$2,100.00 – $500.00 deposit required After October 26, 2020